Wednesday 11 July 2012

HoH on Trial: Day Three.

This week at House of Holland, we are putting our products through rigorous (sort of) tests of practicality. Today it was the turn of the House of Holland Superga's. Us HoH interns do a lot of picking up and dropping off at our London factories, so, on one of my journeys, I took a pair of our navy Polka Dot Flatforms out for a test drive...



 We teamed the flatforms with our limited edition polka dot t-shirt dress and a pair of Monobrow sunglasses.
 



 It’s no secret that Superga make amazingly comfortable shoes and, true to form, even after 4 bus journeys there and back and some walking and stair climbing in between, my feet were perfectly comfy. A fashionable shoe with all the comfort of a trainer - sounds too good to be true! I have my heart set on the mint green flatforms. Which one is your favourite? Shop the whole collection on our website, but hurry as they wont be around for long!

See you tomorrow!

Maggie x

1 comment:

Sophie Pearl Edward said...

The shoes are amazing !! I love House of Holland everything though :) I am doing work experience at the moment with the H! range for House of Holland in Debenhams and I am desiging things for it :)
www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk